Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

There was moment today, where for no apparent reason, I was glad to be alive.
Not that I usually dread each day, but in life, you forget your alive and simply live...going through the motions yada yada.

But today, for no reason at all, something in me welled up, like an uncontainable gratefulness that today was so beautiful. So my head turned and I met him because I knew he was with me and we smiled. For that minute, every person I looked at was beautiful and I wanted to thank them just for being there. Unfortunately, I busied myself and continued living the usual afterward.

I know this is love. It has to be.

The weather was indecisive today, sun darting to and from behind the clouds. But everytime I stepped outside, I'd notice the sun reappear and feel perfectly warmed. I know it was you. I know it. Because it wasn't just the sun warming me today. It was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.