Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i had always been faithful to my weakness of unfaithfulness...

strangely enough, I also had a moment of intense rage today. For nearly no apparent reason, a tiny thing that has never affected me in such a manner, today made me scream in my car in attempt to release the unwanted anger. What's more, I knew this was a test, I knew it was clearly out of place and something in me welled up and I became ugly for a minute. I blasted music from the static radio of my dad's old corolla, and could not look at him because my anger was shameful.

It seems I am now very aware of the two battles within me. Like these very out-of-the-ordinary one-minute occurances are a window into the futures I could expect. Depending on my decisions.

The only way to victory is faithfulness. I know you are faithful. Therefore faithfulness on my behalf will complete the covenant and I too will partake in your victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.