Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

...gourmet my life away

dear friend,

i CANNOT resist.
It seems my standing with sugar things cannot be shaken. If anything, it leaves me shaken.

I cannot live each day without a thought on chocolate this, fresh cream that, muffin or cupcake, glaze or milkshake! I accept defeat very willingly. I try, not very hard, but you know not the hardship we've braved together. You know not the sickness we've weathered! The recoveries I've made, fueled by cravings and desire to satisfy my sugar-thing hole! Nothing but patience to get me til the next sugar fix and the knowledge that the longer I am required to wait, the more rewarding it will be later.

I walk my days with thoughts of chocolate eclaires and apple turnovers; donuts and and muffins!

I cannot go without. Though my pockets become light, thought money evades me and grocery shopping obligates me, there is always room in the cart for sugar. My beloved. Dear teeth, I bought you listerine, I bought you a new toothbrush companion, and you are pleased. Please let me be also.

With little complaints,
your friend,
-the newly self confessed sugar-thing addict.
;)

2 comments:

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.