Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dear friend,

Little did I know how I was affected by my dealings with people and that I mightn't be aware of my reactions to them.
So I was in conversation with somebody I had met through convenience and was familiar with via weekly acquantances. Upon his leaving our conversation, a close girl friend burst into laughter; and with pointed finger accused me without mercy "BAHA! YOUR BLUSHING!". To which I blatantly denied immediately. Of course.

I try to recall my thoughts. Nope, no, nothing there.
"Am I really?"
"YES!" *she laughs, she laughs.
By this time. Yes I am blushing, and I feel it.

Geez! What this means? My body's been tricking me. Because I'm meant to feel the blood rush to my head when I blush. And I'm only meant to blush on appropriate occasions! This is too much for me!

Now? Now I wonder how often I've unconsciously blushed and not known because I didn't feel it. And how many "wrong" occasions I've blushed because somewhere my brain's wires got a little confused!

So it appears I'm not all as cool and cucumbered as I thought I was 2hours ago. But to my horror! I fear I blush all too easily!
In my company, it would be appreciated if you:
- do not tease me about the people I feel not for
- do not tease me about the person I do feel for (this one is not applicable at this time, but for later preference, if ever it did)
- do not bring up my insecurities, unless it be to help me overcome them
- do not flirt with me
- do not accuse me of blushing (it will either bring it to surface or make it worse- plus I doubt I'll need you to state the obvious, if that be the case)

I think that might help me try to be cool and lessen my resemblence to that of an 11 year old.
Much appreciated.
Yours truely,

...the unimpressed blushing 19 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.