Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I don't like the social rule that says, if you reply too quickly, you are desperate and too eager and therefore aren't cool. Cos I do like you, and I like your company, so *duh I'd be eager to talk to you.

This assignment is teasing me, and I think I, it. So is the coffee scroll sitting in a bag at my feet.

Time has not hit me yet, i expect it to later when i realise that within 32hours this assessment is due. But i love you! I hate seeing the light leave you. I hate having to search so long trying to find that spark in your eyes. Please. Stop talking about those things. Please. Listen.

I have far to go, and though the road is extreme, equally extremely exhilarating! I hope I didn't forget to mention i love you along the way. I do. I was thinking about the impossible, which is quite impossible. But i think that tomorrow will be late, and when i need you...please be there.

I forgot to wear my earrings today. Thats two less pieces of jewelry for my itchy fingers to fiddle with.

I've got to stop forgetting the giver over the gift. Remind me.

I don't miss our getaway. I liked it, but i don't miss it.

Dyslexia cannot be "cured", it cannot be outgrown. But if at a young age, a child is taught to manage his/her strengths to compensate for weaknesses, dyslexia could become only a word, not a restriction. And the child, although spending more to achieve the same, would grow more, become more able and quicken to appear "normal"...when really, truly, out-thinking the average.
Aren't they amazing? those who live their lives climbing out of their conditions, climbing up into glory. I think it admirable of you too, when you climb out of your ditch, I know you can.

Do you realise what this is?
This life, is spinning you for the fool. Quickly, up and turn the tables!
And you see it in their eyes, that challenge that the majority have silenced because so often is it dissapointed. They whisper:
Do not hide your love from me.

1 comment:

  1. gah! no one told me about that rule. I reply before they even reply to me.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.