Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Obligated eyes glaze over the hieroglyphics that was her assignment.
Red skins are tubes of life ready on standby need the occasion arise to fight sleep.
I tell myself I love the children. I tell myself I will later.
Hunched back and heavy coat. I won't let the cold bite into my shoulders.

We will race the fire through the vineyard over the bridge and into the water.
We will laugh carelessly and hopefully.
We will make you do the same.

I will have you smiling by the end of this fling
If love could be bought everyone would take out an infinite loan with the 'love bank' because it'd be too expensive. It is too sought after. Too treasured for the cost to be affordable. The debt would consume us. Good thing we can get it for free hey? No, don't gimme all that yada yada about how much you go out of your way for your friends...your friends are on the way, there is no dramatic cost there, probably more enjoyment anyway. I cant believe the nerve of me!

Oh, hello! You look beautiful!

my only qualm right now is that i am without the freewill to change font style. (oh i lost out on the "no complaining" this week, wahahaha, but i keep trying!)

1 comment:

  1. You're right Fongy. I find myself troubled of late at how little I do for anyone else.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.