Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

sorry, what did you say?
you what me?

oh, that love word again, how does your love for me differ from theirs? it doesn't, unless accompanied by an Olympus Tough 1030SW.

there, now you know.
i want you to act upon your love for me...asap?

This latest quick crush could jump you to the top of my "best friend" list, here's why: it's a 10.1mp camera with a 3.6x zoom; waterproof to 10metres, shockproof to 2 metres, and crush proof to 100kg. Tell me your not impressed.
No siree, i've never had a digital camera before, never seen the need for it, but now... i might become a patron for crime stoppers, and take pictures of every suspicious scene and person... and laughable matter, why? not because i want a camera, because this camera wants me.
wahahaha! no, no, id probably faster settle for your statement of love in the form of consistency, wahaha, or maybe a hammock (gotta love em). Oke, here's an idea, grow me two big trees and then tie on a hammock, and bob's ya uncle! we're besties! eh heh heh...
stop playing chicken with our friendship, im waiting for you to go
oh materialistic me!
we're allowed to fantasize about the things we don't need.. riight? wahaha, oh whatever, just lemme drool.

1 comment:

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.