Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

so i got out of the house because confinement of the mind was too much confinement already. I walked for about an hour...through a path I had never walked before. And I found myself at citylife, where I ducked in for the worship practise, in which i lay down on one of the cushioned pews as if i owned it and wondered why and how this stage of life was the way it was, and i found myself instead warming to the love of hope, the love of majesty. My love.

And he told me this, such an absurd revelation I had never thought of! it reassured me that just because I find myself "hating" more doesn't mean I'm headed t'ward a road of bitterness and anguish yada yada. In fact, the realisation of hate, in its ugly and sadly common forms, simply makes love greater (& bolder). The extremity of hating this and that about such and such magnifies love and its uncanny ability to cover just about anything and everybody willingly!

What this means? It means I can sleep easy tonight! Because the shard of cold troubles me no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.