Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

30 freaking minutes

so i drove you home and i made you read it and we talked until the awkward and the unknown was illuminated and you...are still my friend. and it feels right now, i don't hate you, nearly feel like i let you off easy because we're reconciled, that's all it took...30 freaking minutes.

So now? now we begin again. another day. and my head refreshed. a friend back, freedom from my bitterness. What more could I ask for in 30 minutes?

Reconciliation is forgiving, forgiving is one sided. Forgiveness is for yourself, it frees yourself from the prison of unforgiveness, it makes you stronger and, well forgiveness is true closure from everything that didnt end well; furthermore forgiveness is the connecting rail for two broken tracks. Let me know if you beg to differ.

and God, God, God, let every 30 minutes be as productive and as honestly beautiful as that lot. Wait up, that's up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.