Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

im swimming in a white 100% cotton (made in Pakistan) one-size-fits-all robe.

we are weak but he is strong,yes,jesuslovesme(x3), the bible tells me so..

There is nothing I can say now. So heres just something I've prepared earlier! wahahaha! For the sake of your hunger to learn of me! Heres a couple of lines from previously written dear diary's...

"There is something about draining your sorrows that leaves you empty but open to love, ready to be brave and maybe even strength to stay empty for a while. Actually the strength fills the emptiness." 17-01-07 (I think I inspired myself a year ago)

"The absence of light and a little miscalculation together attributed to the black and blue on my left knee. Weaving in and out of cars in the carpark is not a safe idea…apparently stealth is not mine to assume." 24-02-08 (I have a bruise from last night)

And that is all.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing is very poetic (for use of a better word). If you had told me those were extracts from a well known literature book you would've fooled me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha...errrm. thank you?

    if anything i try to act intelligent every once in a while without scaring people, thus the quiet pride of my writings on my quiet little blog.

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.