Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Friday, February 29, 2008

get me out of this place!
the trees have been friendlier than the people who planted them. Or maybe the people who planted them were friendly and their children's children weren't. Because the trees are more welcoming and more accepting of me. The trees sighed as i walk by and their leaves fluttered in flustered commotion today as if i were worthy of falling in love with. My problem? I probably accept trees and admire them faster and surer than i would people! because trees grow beautifully, whereas people in most cases...don't. The trees tirelessly inhale our troubles and pollution with less complaint than those whose coffees were too hot...and still turn out beautiful!

I found a winter tree in my neighbourhood. He was more elderly than his company and looked more at home in the breeze and chill of this morning than I did.

God, what have we become?

The sun is still around! I have to catch her before she disappears for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.