Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

roses read
tell of violets, blue
who wouldve known (so early)?
i'd be missing you.
fighhhhttt it fight it fight it, fight you
STTTEEAAAAKKKKK!!!! wahahaha! woohooo! iwantotellyou,
LOVE YOU iwantogetover,.mbineedyoutoomuch
SUPERRRSTARS!! iwantyourhelp.
"I think it turned ten o'clock but I don't really know And I can't remember caring for an hour or so Started crying and I couldn't stop myself I started running but there's no where to run to
I sat down on the street, took a look at myself Said where you going man, you know the world is headed for hell? Say your goodbyes if you've got someone you can say goodbye to"
-matchbox twenty legends, addictive song! LETS SEE HOW FAR WE'VE COME! LET'S SEE HOW FAR WE'VE COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.