Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Provoke me further, go ahead. I might decide to move out of my thoughts and into action.
What am I doing? Why? Why not?
http://myprivateparty.deviantart.com/art/Walk-on-by-38808947

I thought it was very provoking...but is it enough to make me do something about it? Bought another Big issue, it hurt my pocket but i think it helped someone more...Turn's out I have little under one hundred dollars to get me through the month, until malaysia, until I get a job.

So for now it'll do. Can't believe I'm feeling this...well I think I'm glad I am.

3 comments:

  1. powerfull...any1 up for a crusade to the city? =)

    ill go even if no1 comes along...
    hv a chat with the people who live down the sidewalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nicole!

    sounds like you need a job! haha don't we all =(

    hang in there nicole! holidays are just around the corner! i can smell them

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.