Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The way we see it. That's all. We don't see eye to eye, we never do unless the conscious effort is made. I find myself here again, I'm not sure what I'm getting at. mmm...

I want to read, feel like reading. Think i'll go to the library today and find myself some insight!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! What shall I get for you?
maybe i'll remember...

JOOOOnes! LOVE YA! hope it goes well with ya, and i know it will!

God, teach me today...

who are you when you drop your guard? do you ever?

Dear Peter Max, please take me to that better world!! you rock!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the note on my windscreen. I thought it was garbage that had blown there, but it wasn't! And and and! Do you know what? I recognised your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.