Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Friday, October 19, 2007

in dire need of a savior.

I woke up a little confused, where was i? How? Trace back my steps through memories of yesterday and I find myself here. On the couch! So what happened? I was eating dinner (pizza) on the couch very comfortably because ally was talking to the computer and the mum-dad tag team went for dinnering fellowship. I switched on the tele for a little(10 seconds or so), got fed up with waiting and without appetite for it's bull. I didn't see the need to switch on the lights either. It's getting gradually darker, very soothing, very natural. 6:30pm. I place my plate back on the table, wipe those oily few fingers with a tissue and get comfy sitting up against the couch. 6:45pm close my eyes and relax a little, thats the last time I remember checking the time.

I stir, a little cold and pull the blanket at the foot of the couch over me, fall back into unconsciousness. Then I wake up for no apparent reason. 1:20am. I woke up a little confused, where was I? How? Trace back my steps through memories and I find myself here. On the couch!
poo you!
This semi conscious life has got me in smiles! Seemingly a little pointless; hopeless. Like a child's efforts to attain something of an adult likelihood...without the adult assistence. Is life so restricted? Mundain? Will you beg to differ?
cant write anything here anymore!
I promise you more than the joy of kinder surprises in this life and multiplied in the next! (just because He did first! wahaha) its 3...ive been awake for 1.5hours.
i tried running 2day! felt good! feel hopeless
My eyes are getting blurry, Im hoping its time to hit the bed again! My body clock's out of whack! No, the novelty of watching sunrise will never wear off, I will if you don't go, i'll find others! Lisa, feeed yourself! Please!

3 comments:

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.