Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Feeling a little unfaithful..which means the same as feeling unfaithful. A lot or a little, unfaithful is unfaithful.

What more could I ask for? Abundance I have, and I was surrounded by you. this reasonably thick air that i felt swirling around me, i knew was you. Yet I could not commit myself to it, to you. I felt like more; more in the wrong sense. AsIf my mind has grown bored and too curious outside of the abundance you provide. My heart, it seeks (in intervals remembered) your face. Your heart. But I've grown restless. Unsatisfied is a more frequent visitor. Are you stirring me? It is very uncomfortable.

Yes, I know the truth, I know the single truth and I know I need it, need you. The day is another beauty! I'm to be in pleasurable company soon. I need you now, more than ever. Yesterday's portion was not enough for today, and yesterday's portion will run short if given same today. I need more! My own steam is lacking, more evident now than I remember.

I'm not depressed, do not mistake me for it. I actually have no reason at all to be feeling like this, other than I might be sheding an old skin (an old self), as sunny as the day might be and as abundant as my food supply is, it is a little awkward. All is going well for me, rest assured, life seems leisurable (probably too much so) and friend's are great, family are great! I cannot blame any circumstance for feeling a little icky, for they give me more and more reason to feel otherwise. I will call it shedding skin, cos its the nearest explanation for this, now. Wait up for the fresh new me oke? ;)
love you plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.