Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mary Pickford used to eat roses, thought that they'd make her beautiful and they did.

And i walked through as many alleyways as i could find along my way, braving the scarier appearing, yet it was fun-adventurous (good alone time)! And it pays to be friendly! I walked into a gallery where half of the walls were empty, only occupied with hanging hooks and slightly disorganised furniture. Talked to the owner/manager/everything-guy and yea, he was kool, cant say i remember his name though i try very hard, talked for about half an hour about his life, what he does! amazing life! He travels, like he travels a lot! he's somewhere different just about every month! Apparently midway through taking down the previous display and about to put up works by Judy Drew. Sounded like fun, i think it'd be fantastic to work in a gallery! i offered a hand except he had a couple in line already...should've left my details anyway, hope to pop in again next week. oh poo, i've kinda forgotten where its located, i walked around in a big circle...
Anyhoo, preparing to leave, he reaches among the confusion on his desk
"hey wait, have this."
"oke! thanks! wahaha!"
i see he had a few on his desk. its a book called "Drawing on the Senses; Judy Drew" Its a little commentary on her life and works and then various displays of her pastels, one picture per little page. I like it, it was sweet of him. i like it how strangers are friendly and give just because they can, just because they want to! Bought my 2nd Big Issue today, I like buying them, I should probably read them too!

And I was walking and this lady was walking past me, more like stumbling/limping, and she looked like she was in soooo much pain! and i just walked past her, and then 2meters later BANG . i chase her and ask if she's oke, I didn't feel very helpful though, she was late for work and on the way probably fell and twisted her ankle, she was about 50meters away from work (Armany Exchange), i just walk beside her and talk to her, felt kinda stoopid not helping her, but i didn't know what to do!

And then, then I met up with M and agitated her, she agitated me back by whipping out a ciggy. damn i hate it when she smokes. I'm gonna see her again, and then maybe not for a while. I don't know!

WE WENT SUNRISE CREW! wahahahah! AWESOME! LOVEDDDD IT! heres a peak!
Love you guys! It was awesome sharing the morning with ya's, chilling with ya's from 4:45am til 8:45am! Again AGAIN!!! PLEASEEE! you guys are my relief! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.