Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

at steph's place now.
gosh, i never knew michael buble to be soooo smooth after a disney classic, like beauty and the beast, fairy tales are the biggest chic-flicks i rkn. i prefer them over the real thing anyday! Feelin good, michael! wahahaha, serious, givin me chills at the moment! michael buble and jaz in general has to be one of the ultimate turn ons :P
Today involved (in no particular order):
-getting lost, feeling cold and unsure about my direction, feeling stoopid, feeling relieved getting picked up from my lost corner, stuffing my face with pancakes and banana smooothie! watching beauty and the beast, sitting and eating lunch and casualy chatting with stef. my oh my, its very chillout, and she's been studying!

I bought a book yesterday! I was quite excited, although I know how unwise it is to be spending on leisure pleasures because the necessities are running short, but but but I couldn't resist. It cost me $14.95 and it was called: Brian Banana Duck Sunshine Yellow.
Now you want one too right? It's an abstract book with abstract illustrations with cute ideas and yes, it will be one of my favs! It's only so short, it's a children's book. Anyhoo. gonna go read a book called "when I was a kid I used to believe...butter comes from butterflies" and you might imagine what the rest of the book might continue with! ;) love ya!

1 comment:

  1. haha...fairy tales..
    apparently they are suppose to tell them to kids these days..because it gives them false hope..the whole prince thingy.. lol..poor grace..sucked in...

    yep jaz rocks =]

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.