Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm going to be unemployed as of next week onwards, because I had been telling work I wanted to finish up, I had been telling them [I had another job I assumed would be promising] for about 6 months or maybe three, but it felt like 6. and they finally got it. They've hired 2 newbies and to be fair to them work has to give them shifts, even though I never found a new job. I'm not too buggerd about loosing my job, I don't love the place, I don't hate the place. I know there is a 90% chance that I might be the clumsiest waitress in the history of PJ's. It wasn't mediocre, it was up and down, never very up but occasionally very down.
starving myself of what i want and dont need, and im stepping back
now? Now i try something new, now I'll be desperate to support my increasingly expensive lifestyle. Now I'll be more desperate for God, why? because when I find myself lacking, I turn to the most abundant source. And I'll learn, and very probably grow, possibly cut back a little and maybe find myself accumulating riches of a higher regard. Your love will never fail, your love will never fail. Now I'm learning to give, wahahah, its hard to get the ball rolling, and rolling over hurdles for that matter. And learning to take. Taking what is mine, taking what is His and taking a stand. Whatever my lot, thou has taught me to say, it is well, it is well with my soul.
im ok with it, really! i think its better for all, but i wont say i dont miss it.
ginger beer to go! and savour the sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.