Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

The rain is fallin' on my window pane
but we are hidin' in a safer place
under the covers stayin' dry and warm
you give me feelin's that i adore

It starts in my toes
makes me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
i always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go

wahaha, something different, something chic-flicky. wahaha, i know, i know its weird of me, but i am still a girl, and as much as you might cringe i have an occasional tendency to act like one too. i thought this song was ace, like a move-to-the-country-and-live-like-technology-never-ruled feel, with long fields of tall grass and a cliff to the sea somewhere nearby, with a little shabby house and vintage furniture. You and me outside on the veranda sharing chilled lemon water, being comfortable on a cracked leather button sofa, its warm but its breezy and . wahaha, apparently not today. apparently 3 assignments and a stubborn printer. Apparently a watch on my left wrist with no batteries because i just feel like wearing it. Pull me back. remind me reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.