Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Mm, right there. That there is a mark of selfishness. There are more, but I clothe myself as not to reveil them all. I want to be better. I want so much to be like You, to be approved by You.

"The life of the Western world has given each of its children a sense of external power which is in many respects delusive. For not only is such power beyond the capacity of most men to use wisely, but it has a way of slipping from grasp when it is most needed. Above all, even when it can be used, its most resplendent successes fail to satisfy an inner requirement of which mankind has been conscious through all the ages, that which demands of life in at least some of its aspects and some of its moments that it be true, that it be good and that it be beautiful." (Lead, Kindly Light, Vincent Sheean ©1949)

I'm not satisfied living in yesterday's hour. Give me wisdom. Please, wisdom. Give me joy, be my strength! Love you plenty!

3 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous!
    I like your blog... I think it's really different to onces that I know.

    I think it's great that your wanting more of Him and that you want to grow more. It really made me realize I really have to contribute to you and others, if you know what I mean. I've been quite enough, now it's time for me to speak up! You made me realize that the other day... so thank you for that Nikki!
    Love you heaps and God bless!

    *Megumi*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Glad to see that you are well and evermore hungry for Life! :)

    Glad so see that you enjoyed Transformers so much as well! Best Movie I have seen all year!

    Bless Ya

    - d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww niki!

    I'm just poking fun,
    I love blogging and reading blogs! I really do!

    :)

    smiolez!

    - d

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.