Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Transformers, centainly more than meets the eye!
Transformers was unbelievably, incredibly, insanely LIUESHMFHESKJYESGNFX...
...that means i cant find a word to describe how flipping great it was!

My cinema experiences are rare. Very few and far between. I think this was my 3rd movie this year. The last one before this was about 4months ago. CRAZY!

What a bombshell of action and awe. Because of my lack of movie experiences, I forgot how to suppress my excitement and/or fright. I let a train of accidental outbursts through the movie. It couldn't be helped. I got the fright of my life on a consistent basis. The movie was something so refreshing. he offered me his arm if i found the need to grasp it in my unstable nature throughout the movie. Of course i declined! He is quite a flirt! between you and me.
well... its a tad novel cos i don't get that attention. I hang out with my life friends who are like family, so... you could say the flirting in welcome. Who ever knew anyone who didnt like the occasional flirt!Now my want for a car grows stronger, yet my means of achieving is not.
What to do. I pray that an un-exploiting employer wants me and finds me.
Til then, I will survive.

Switched on the tv, Pete's dragon.
There was the sweetest duet, between Peter and Nora
It's Not Easy
Pete:He has the head of a camel,the neck of a crocodile
Nora:It sounds rather strange
Pete:He's both a fish and a mammal
And I hope he'll never change
'Cause it's not easy
To find someone who cares
Nora:It's not easy to find magic in pairs
Pete:I'm glad I found himI love him, I won't let him get away
'Cause it's not easy.
Nora:You say the head of a camel
The neck of a crocodile
Pete: And the ears of a cow!
Nora:It's clear that friends can be different
Yes, I understand you now
Both:It's not easy to find someone who cares
It's not easy to find magic in pairs
Nora:Now that you have him, hold him
Treasure him from day to day.It's so easy.
Nora:Life is lollipops and raindrops with the one you love
Someone you can always be with
Argue and agree with
Pete:Climb the highest tree with.
Both:It's not easy to share somebody's dream
It gets easy hhen you work as a team
Nora:You've got to tend it, fan it
Pete:That's what I plan to do.
Oh, I had one friend by my side....Now I have two
...Him and you...
Nora: Him and me...
Both: And it's so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.