Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, June 11, 2007

No, i don't think i understand.

Its taking too long. Why does it take so long?

I have to commit to this higher education if i want to become a teacher. I want to become a teacher. But it takes 4 years, and i feel like, i dont feel like im doing much.

I think this rethink is thanks to raCh, and that greeaatt video she and adora made. Wow, its really contagious. She got a passion for making poverty history! Wow. and now i wanna get involved, maybe its something about working together for the better of the world. Maybe. raCh! your beautiful! very inspiring. I think theres a lot for me to learn from you!

God bless you and all who go on that road trip! You're doing a great thing! Will be seeing you on the holidays!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ncQdJ5TSMI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fpaintedbones%2Ewordpress%2Ecom%2F

be inspired!----^

exam tomorrow and i dont feel like it. It takes so long, but it will take me to where i want to go. Though it doesn't mean i cannot do other things in the mean time. Maybe it's simple.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki!
    I didn't know you had a blog! I just found out from the link from Mikey's blog.

    4 years is long isn't it. But really, if you compare with the rest of you life that's nothing! I'm sure there will be struggle with your study next 4 years but you'll have great times too!
    I really wish you good luck for your exam tomorrow!

    Love Gooms :)

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.