Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Yesterday i walked into the Mens room. Why? Because i felt like it.
That, and I was so involved with my conversation with Angel on the phone that i just kept walking....Forget that I opened the door and brushed passed a guy on his way out, and that confused look on his face. I open this door, to be greeted with guys turning around to a loud talking voice of feminine on the phone to her friend. BANG. Oh Hello. Yeah, it hit me...My bad, wrong room!
What do i do? I whirl around to see Grace very satisfied, utterly shocked and on the verge of laughter. So no words are exchanged, and I walk straight out as if it were a natural occurring of mine. I hang up on angel, we walk straight into the LADIES and burst out laughing! Flustered and totally hysterical. Yes, and that was just the start of the night...

Well, then we go up to the little box of people who give us tickets to see movies.
"Hi! can we please have 4 tickets to oceans 13"
"Umm...it's not showing til next week"
"Oh."
How Grace and I missed the date on the showing times when we checked for movies...I don't know.

Well, then gullible me, falls for a prank by these randoms who gave out photos and told me to present it at the ticket box for a prize. "They'll know what it means". Oke! Grace got one too,. but she's not all for making a fool of herself. Oh, and the randoms video me from a distance.

Well, yada yada...skip to the end of the night. Time to take us home, Grace first, then me.
We get in the car, Grace starts laughing and tells me to look through my window. I don't. And she keeps telling me, till I do. This goon decides to change his pants, so I finally look to my right to be greeted with a white ass crack and a silly face. I think I've been humiliated enough.

Apparently not. I try start the car. It doesn't start. What the? The car isn't starting. Then i see that I left my headlights on and my batteries have died. I just about died with them. I call dad. He comes. Jumpstart. I send Grace home. I go home. I watch dad charge the battery. He goes to sleep. I go to sleep.

Oh what a sleep. Charming couldn't even wake me!

I wake up and dad's written a list of my new limitations. Way to start the morning! Ally's pumpkin scones do the trick. Gotta love her!

Lessons learned:
1) Check the date when checking out movies.
2) Remember to switch of headlights.
3) Call friends out or find friends nearby when jumpstart is needed (I now know how to jumpstart and charge battery, and have the right cables in the car)
4) Walk into the correct bathroom.
5) Don't order Japanese Calpis drinks from star east. (It sounds disgusting...Calpis, no matter how you try to say it, it sounds like Cow piss)
...I might have learnt more. Oh a very eventful night!

I doubt I can fail to entertain company when I've got a knack for attracting disaster.
No regrets, I'll have plenty of stories to tell the grandkids! Wahahahaha!

4 comments:

  1. I can imagine it as though I was there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what an eventful night nicole, i bet that was better than study =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's too cute! bugger me nikki.. haven't kept in touch with you for too long!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oOhh! i've decided next time i walk into the wrong bathroom, i'll pretend im lookin for sum1, like i'd yell "KEVIN!" or something, and then excuse myself... ehehehe

    i think that'd work

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.