Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

balance is precarious.

August evenings
bring solemn warnings
to remember
to kiss the ones you love goodnite.

you never know what temporal days may bring
so laugh, love, live free and sing
when life is in discord
Praise ye the Lord

well sung: anberlin. paperthin hymn. versetwo

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...and then there is life,
the blade that so thrillingly exhilarates us and leaves us breathless; threatening to take that which it cannot, but taking whatever it can (only of material).
But the Spirit,
how He dances across the edge of the blade, like moonlight,
can any blade penetrate moonlight?
raCh and 30 seconds and an orange tram; fireflight was fleeting; the morning. the moments, as jagged as they were, held open a door. its stuck halfway, ive become...tolerant to its irritation.
smile. there is still joy. believe. would you believe me if i said that life could be all that you want it to be, today, yeah today. may i have this dance?
and today i saw
and today i soar
yizhou, we wont miss each other, cos we're going to the jazzbars.
please take my hand. lead me on. continue to whisper to me your lovesongs. steady the blade, my arms they grow weary, i need to defend the cause of the needy. and i'll close my eyes, you are assuring! the joy you bring me will be my strength. remind me to breathe. i am not my own.
im learning to take it. i know that we'll make it!
Lift.
think happy thoughts? i thought so. breathe a smile! eye the timtam, jump the fountain, HEREWEGO!!

4 comments:

  1. Its either my english is really bad or i juz dunno whats the situation like cuz i dun get a thing u juz said.maybe im not meant to. hahaha anyways....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't seen your sweet ma to thank her for the phone. I'm listening to the radio on it now! Rahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.