Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

hold on to the sound, love's voice

the sun set. majestic. the stars rose. joy. laughter sweets. aroma's assuring. and i found myself lost in your love. i lost myself found in your arms.

the rocks,
they are there
smoothed over by a stream
cascading from a height
thundering down
freefalling silently
awesome and impossible
misty yet defiant
graceful and destructive
let me go,
i will thrust myself into the freedom
where hurt and peace collide
so long status quo
i think i just let go

...so this is love, lalalala, lalala laa

2 comments:

  1. man...ive known u 4 so long n u stil dont mak sense... >.<"

    ReplyDelete
  2. well what do u know i understand this post!! ahah! i made an improvement!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.