Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

the grace umbrella

"How can i, your servant, talk with you, my Lord?
My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe"
Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength.
"Do not be afraid, O man highly esteemed," he said "Peace! Be strong now; be strong."
When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said "speak, my Lord, since you have given me strength."
DANIEL10:17-20
shout out to sandra(lee)! hope ya recovering well! we're prayin for ya!
STOP. PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!! why do you still try to solve the riddle? ive given you the answer. arogance exhausts the humble soul. here let me carry that, its ridiculously heavy and your tired. 15min powernap could save your life. i told you i would come back to you. listen to me, trust me, please dont do that. wait right here. kitkat? rest your eyes. -save me- concrete&grace.bruises&scars.trophies&memories. life inYour Love.

3 comments:

  1. heyy nik..miss yaa..havent talked to u in so long..hope ur doing ok..=] weol ur comin over tonite! woo! keep strong gurlyy..ima alwais heree..=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love - you're too good to be true! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nikki is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.