Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

time to snack!

oke oke....so my viscom folio is DONE

aileeeny looks HOT

life is GOOY

and i dunno what to say. so i'll stop here, i gotta reserve energy for studying later tonite, might evn borrow corpse bride, and gnitez n God bless all!

[ohh yea, mention towards my family, mum n dad: ya ROK my sox off! thanx for all the support lately, ali: i just love ya!; n God, ur the cement n foundation of my family, n i love ya crazy!]

one more thing. heya mikeee, ,i think weneva i comment on ur space, if i say ur name: "mikeeee", it is considered prohibited...i think thats how it works. ouch huhh?

love yaz all!

3 comments:

  1. whooaaaaa...that lookedd weirded...!! its got no colour n stuff....i had no idea.

    i think...that just loo0ooks wacky. wahahaahhaa. never again folks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahaha! You're prohibited from mis-spelling my name on Freakspace! How just! How fitting! Ah, when life just comes together sometimes and makes things go my way...well, it's wonderful. Rahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.