Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

the apple hurt me, im scarred for knife!!

im tired. my eyes are gettng layzeeeeee....

the cold today...it was special. it was crisp and precise and it chilled me, the way cold is meant to. and i found it really facinating. just sitting there waiting for mum to pick me up, and then i stopped thinkn n thankin God for it cos i got company (yayy jazz~!) n yea, thanx for the foooood!

and its casual day 2moro. and i got the last methods sac for this term. and i cant find it in me to just study 2nite. chem is sucha loser.

oOOhhhh. Joy to the Lord! walked passed my english teacher n we exchanged "gmorning's" and then she stops and comments "nicole, you did well in your oral presentation, a good effort" and then i hafta ruin it by stating "yea? realllly??? i didnt think it was very well prepared" as in I only crammed like mad in which she replied "dont tell me that!"
well thanx God, all glory to you, for giving me the inspiration and energy to pull that off the night b4 and finish it in the presentations b4 me!.......(yes, im beaming)

viscom's sickly sweeet. im lovn it, but iv had too much of it lately n its making me sick.
wood is getting somewhere......

mish's birthday 2moro!!! so evry1 go spam her at midnite!

and i really really shouldn be here. gnitez!

quote of the day:
"nicole will you marry me, life would be soo much more funnier, imagine, us at 80!"
-that was yizhou....we had too much fun in methods, laughn n sayn the stoopidest things. well yizhou, she rox...tho i still havnt said yes

FAREWELL AND GNITEZ ALL!!

1 comment:

  1. Woah...you're marrying a girl?

    ...uh...that's way too hot...

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.