Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

where else but queensland!

oke oke. so on account of last nite. completely insane!

so, we'll start with me entering the building....
*nik has entered the building*
and there was something of...uncertainty

worship starts, my mind's a wondering. i cant focus. and then it snaps. i drop evrything and i start singing, but i stop. and i throw all i have in my hands, in my heart, on my mind...just down. and i guess the burden slips down, and i let it fall to the ground as i fall to my knees. and i try to pick up my burden...it feels like im holding broken pieces of myself and others. all these hurts, accumulated in the period of 2 days. and i guess. all i feel there is blank, black, pain, hurt, despair, desperation. it was turmoil and i didnt even know what the cause was. it just wasnt working. well there....riight then. that was my alter call, He called me to himself, i couldnt move, so He approached me. and he took it all. he took it all. and i walked away from the alter, pain and uncertainty dripping off me. and i walk away. and then i walk back. still seemingly lost. i couldnt understand. and then there, he reminded me of his joy, and i smile. it strengthened me. and i smile summore, and i laugh. and its all back! the joy of the Lord. and there! all the uncertainty, gone, but im still lost. but not afraid. i take his hand. He knows where he's going. i'll follow him.

well then daz comes up n preaches. it was koool. it really was. and then something even kooler happens. daz makes an alter call. and what's so crazy is that it was the exact same call that i heard in worship, it was the same call that i had responded to in worship. but i still go up. i dont kno why. n then i laugh at my silliness, i didnt need to be there. actually i think God hadda reason for givn me an earlier call, so that he could use me to comfort another. earlier it was me in need of a comfortor...no longer.

and later, just jamming was funn, and just God is greeeatttt. oOOhhh yea, and then josssss comes up n tells me i'm RED. RED. and i loved what he said. it was kinda the weirdest thing id heard n never expected to hear in my life. but i loved it. ehehehehe. hope i dont spear any1 tho joss! wahahahahaa.

oke oke. well guys. RoK IT ON!

oOOhhhh. VISCOM IS SOOOOO EXCITING!!! oOOhhh, ehehehe. cant wait till im finished. but its takin agesssss!!! gaaaahhhh. but i think its gonan be kool. its not such an impossible thing no more! ohh yea. n i gottafigure out my speechy thing for monday. n do about 8 overdue chem prac write-ups. oopz. n then that prac test for methods! ahahaha. n mum wants me to go for a movie!! ahahaha. we mite go for a family movie, da vinci code. see hows things roll up!

well i dont kno if i can be botherd takn a shower........call me crazy, im feeln lazy [it RHYMES...2points for me!] well not quite lazy, i got too much to do to be takn a shower!

oOOhhhh, and im pumped about camp! n shout out to angel!! both of yaz! skool angel and angel my cous'! man, i love ya emails ange! CHAMP CAN BARK! wahahahaha

ohhh, and if u guys have the time. gerald mcBoing boing is on abckids i thinks its....4somethingpm! 4:10 or 4:20?

well he ROX! wahahahahaha.oke oke. im off!
ROK ON GUYS! n DOLLS! love yaz all...yes, even you! God bless! oOOOhhhhhh the JOy's of livn! the Joy's of the Lord! ahahahaha

3 comments:

  1. NIIKK!! =DD *smile smile smile

    YOOH ROX MA SOX! muahahah..omgshh yoor so awsum..i love ya to bitts.. we soo gottah get our date going mans! aarrggh! got so much to sai..i hope i dunt forgetit all..hehe newaiis keep rockinn and shining...

    yooh are AMAZING my sprakling shining starr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to turn out to be dux of your school or some crazy twist like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. she's awesome, baby nik you're so pure!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.