Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

he did WHAT????

wahahaha. its a kool postcard!!

yay!!!! YAYY!!!! CAMP WAS ROCKN! BRILLIANT! and it was oh sooooooooooo...strange? i dunno if ive ever been on more confused (and thrilling) ride in my life!

i dont think ive ever felt as oppressed and heavily burdened as i did then....and then after, the freedom and peace and satisfaction that Abba Father so kindly gave us...

i love you all!! and ANTHEM! I LOVE YOU LONG TIME! wahahahaahhaa. we're family again, and theres unity again, and God....please take center stage. Holy Spirit, guide and guard our hearts please. Jesus, light our paths that we can follow you!

Absolutely amazing!!
tho i must admit, events have accumulated sooner than i ever thought they might. its been about 4 hours at home and im not sure whats going on, my mind is in a delema as i try to drag it out my old mindset, and living life is harder. Studies loom, priorities scare me. i still cant find my beloved diary....its been about a month now and im not giving up hope. i rkn its either at home or church. if anyone finds it (called: I HOPE YOU DANCE) and yes....stoopid me didnt write my name on it...but i will when i find it.

its scarey, this journey. and im excited. i really am. but i guess its come down to the point where i need to admit that im not always on top of the world, as much as id like to be. anywayz. i wanna go to sleep soon cos i needa make up for the lack of it at camp, and cos i whince at the thought of the holl hw i still hafta do. cant wait till youth 2moro....actually 4get tomorrow for now. 2nite has enough in itself!

peace. i like it. Jesus, Lord of all! i have peace in the thought of You, in the thought of resurrection wahahahaha whatta nutt! God bless yaaz! rock on!
**thanx tim & dan! loved the sessions!**

1 comment:

  1. i see your Beauty nik!! and it's just too captivating :p

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.