Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

yikees scooby!! like thats not where we'd wanna bee!!!

ouch....my fone....is on probation....
dad's not to happy with fone calls over 10mins........ahem.....
"who's number's this? who's number's this? why do you need to talk so long. this is more than 45MINUTES!!!..." yada yada, paint the picture.

and msgs....*GACK* i never knew i was capable of such....98msgs just last month. i think my thumbs are at the peak of my whole body's fitness!! wahahahaha, wait....i think my jaw wins :]

hmmm...well i exceeded $40...thats my record....and now....mum n dad's hit the roof. and OUCH it kinda hurts...well they din quite hit the roof. maybe the fan fell on them....hmmm....wellll

those who still chek this....my curfew...*whinces*...is now 2130!!! NINE THIRTY....arrrrgghh!!!
and my msgs...(sobs) 10 per week...or to be more precise, 5 on weekdays and 5 on weekends...gulp....AND ITS THE HOLIDAYS SOON TOOOOOOO....[mourns over freedom lost]

the thing was, rite? the whole time i was being seriously told off, i hadda try cover up a smile that wouldnt go away, and then by the end of my lecture and the recital of the NEW RULES...i was beaming, i just couldnt help it and i didnt kno why...

well. whats the lesson today class??? get seperate phone bills to parents....wahahahaha, jkjk. i kno i deserveed it....its just not fun....i kno we'll all loosen up later....but...now i gotta control myself....self control riite? this spiritual fruit should blossom shortly! wahahahaha

God bless!! catchaz round!

2 comments:

  1. Just get a job. Get money, and you can blow as much of it as you like on phones and things. But when you're working, you'll probably realise that you don't wanna spend your hard-earned on calls anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loookn 4 a job!! cept rents dont want me to get one during skool. that leaves holls....errrr, no thanx! but i'll accept newspaperboy for a while!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.