Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

waiting...

i gotta let go of, the world. waiting for whatever God's gonna give me.
forget self.forget self.forget self.forget self.

i dont live to impress
or i dont want to
i dont want to want
i need all that i have
constantly lacking myself
continually fighting
falling
living
loving
...

oh yea, SUZII GOT THE HOUSE!! wahahaha, yay!!
i really like ja-mirror-quy, i dunno how to spell it...so i decided to sound it out! "never give HATE a chance! we gotta hold this love together u kno...."

and and i found ELECTRICAL tape today while walkn with gracey [roks], and Mr. Payne nearly stole it! arrrghhhh! but me outsmarted him! wahahah, chem teacher shmem teacher! well, i taped my holes in my shoes, it worked...kinda, and i descoverd more holes! man, do i walk the talk! my shoes are the HOL[e]Yest shoes around. walk a mile in my shoes and u'll love it!...i do

well, my eyes are gettin....tired, and i havnt touched my chem! and tomorrows last day of skool. and my chem was due....last friday? hmmm, ,i got a double free b4 chem, i'll do it then......im gettn on the net too much again. bumma!

"im goin nowhere and im going to take my time, all the questions in the world i can leave in my mind. im waiting on the sunshine...sunshine!!! sunshineeee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.