Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

quotes from friends!!

'...my spelling is Wobbly. It's good
spelling but it wobbles, and the letters
get in the wrong places.'
-Pooh
'...you can't help respecting anybody
who can spell TUESDAY, even if
he doesn't spell it right...'
-Rabbit
'Well, either a tail is
there or it isn't
there. You can't make
a mistake about it...'
-Eeyore
'They're funny things,
Accidents. You never
have them till you're
having them.'
-Tigger
'...one must be able to Breathe.'
-Christopher Robbin
'If there is any thinking to be
done in this Forest - and when
I say thinking I mean thinking -
you and I
must do it.'
-Owl
Love these guys!!! love you guys!!! rok it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.