Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

u may have won the battle, but ya've LOST THE WAR!! mate, cant find it!!

LALALA........
im bord. and i needa study now! adamm's movin down to melbourne next feb, cos hes bn excepted into tabor bible college! 3 cheers for adam!! hiphiphoraah!!!!!!!! x 3

oke. so i choose my frame 2day, for my glasses. hehe, i liked the chunky framed ones :]
and i think either my ears or my eyes are crooked...o.O. one or the other *shrugs. cos the glasses sit kinda crooked. alwellllll....i'll live riite? well i chose not to get transition lenses. cos thats 15bucks outta ma's pocket. and without is fully coverd by medibank. so "try not to spend on what u dont need" or along the lines, quoth my sis.

no skool 2day!! and i still havnt touched my hw. crapp. oke oke. down to it!! i HAVE to finish ALL my chem pracs and my wood research. or do what i can neway!! *faints

aiite. quik quik!! catchazz later!! GOD is flippn AWSUm!!! wooohooooooo!!!!
"this is my brand new day starting now. i let go o' all the things that way me down, and rob me of the beauty thats to be found, all around. and this is my prayr witout seezing, the negative releasing. and as i rise above, my burden is easing..." go superchik!!

aiite. catchazz!! here goes. im off to conquerrr my homework!! ....if i dont come out of this, tell my ma i love her. WAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. oke oke. but honestly, its that dramatic! oke oke. no more stalling, im gonna face this like a man!! come an getit!!!!!! *grunts

i'll see yaz on the OTHER SIDE!! woohooo!! {is that the west side??}

3 comments:

  1. <"I'm off to conquer my homework!"> Who do you think you're fooling?? Everyone knows you never do homework! Rahaha! And what is it with you and taking endless days off? Dude, I wish I went to school at your school. Then I'd never work, and never take classes. Of course, I'd end up in academic banishment still, just as I am now...but who give a damn??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA girl you're crayzeeelee insane! i am dying from homework too... but redemption is near. LOL. nice superchik song, is it from their new album?

    oh yeh!! what's your email addy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo!
    my email:
    dare4_pigz_can_fwy@hotty

    yea its wakko. weird, insane, "childish"

    well i better pop around to all ur blogs now.
    catchaz

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.