Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Friday, August 26, 2005

gosh. its people like u mikee!! telln me theres no hope for me and homework. go shoot me down y dont u??? well guess whatt u bumm, i didn start my hw, and i got sick while i was at it!! so no i din go to skool 2day. and i cant comment on ya blogg again. newayz...oh yea. and u know whats really sad, the fact that cheekychukky thinks ima MR!! gaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

oke, so that --^ up there, was to mikee.

uhh. whattt now? feel dizzy...under the sea. underr the seaaaaa
darling its better down where its wetter, take it frrom me!! {take it from me me me} up on the shore they work all day, out in the sun they slave away.
while we devotin', full time to floating, under the seaaa!!!

hmmmm, should probly pop around to the anthem forum...

aiitee....man im outta words. i think i needa go outside. go breath in some sunshine!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

X FACTOR: next friday!!

ohhhh, i lost my apettite, thats pretty dramatic. i made a sandwich for lunch, took 4 bites and just put it down. gossshhhh, i think i lose weight when i feel sick/dizzy.

aiite. ima off now
catchaaz!

5 comments:

  1. i might be [possibly!] coming to X FACTOR night to see you shake that sexay booty.. haha. If not, i shall see you on the rooftops! (because i'm listening to the song now lol) I MEAN youth alive. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the X!! Guess who gets to be a judge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kno!! i was like..: o.O nate's gonna be a judge?????????
    heard ya meant to be the "nasty" judge, the harsh one...yeaaaa riiiteee!!

    eheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor nikki is sick-y. we missed you on friday! you're running prayer today coz i have detention.. so you better be at school! ^^ praying for you, o one who 'doesnt get sick'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ey, this is me, Mikey APOLOGISING. Nikki, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I discouraged you from doing the homework (that you never do no matter what I say anyway). I'm sorry for shooting down your iron resolve to slay your academic demons (demons that, from what I read go unslain more often than not). I'm very, very sorry. I hope you will forgive me in time. Raahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.