Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

when i grow up, i wanna be the new energizer promo face!!!

oke oke....whats the name about? special k {kaiwen} told me to write that...

yuupz...sooo...got HEAPS to spill!!! ohh goshhh, its soooo exciting!!!!! *arrrghhhhh

oke oke....settle nic!! ummm...oke, alpha camp was flippn great!!!!!!!! ohh sooo very koool!!! aiite. thats really hot!! it was really awsum. cept ive never bn on such a painful ride as the flying fox. man it really pinched the sensitive flab of that bit on ya upper leg. isit a thigh?? newayz. it didnt wedgee ya {or me newayz} it just really really killd!! i say its very effective torture!!! 0.o

well yupz. soo...crazy games: viking master, animal game, random counting game *shrugs. aww bumm, thers soo much to say i nearly cant be stuff saying it all!!..oke oke..im being lazy. well alpha was awsum!!! man, thad had a pretty strong burden lifted. some spirit of fear of failure came off him, was pretty...whooaaaa. but yea. and leethea and me got deliverd from stuff, and gosh it felt sooo goooood!!! and yea. God is good eh?

went to optomitrist 2day. turns out my eyes are in beter condition than it was 2 n a half years ago when i went for my last chekup. wahahahahahah!!! well yea. cept i need reading glasses cos my eye muscle go abit spazo when i read too much. takes too long to explain and im lazy *duh

aiite. song time!!! sing along with me!! aiite. awsum awsum song!~! GO BON JOVI!!!
aiite. its called "have a nice day" by..*duh...jon bon jovi. very kool. clip's kool too!

Why, you wanna tell me how to live my life?
Who, are you to tell me if it’s black or white?
Mama, can you help me try to understand.
Is innocence the difference between a boy and a man.
My daddy lived a lie, its just the price that he paid.
Sacrificed his life, slaving away.

Ohhh, if there’s one thing I hang onto,
That gets me through the night.
I, ain't gonna do what I don’t want to,
I'm gonna live my life.
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice,
Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly
When the world gets in my face, I say,
have a nice day
Have a nice day

Take a look around you, nothings what it seems
We’re living in a broken home of hopes and dreams
Let me be the first to shake your helping hand
Everybody, brave enough to take a stand
I knocked on every door, on every dead end street
Looking for forgiveness
What’s left to believe?

Ohhh, if there’s one thing I hang onto
That gets me through the night
I ain't gonna do what I don’t want to
I'm gonna live my life
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice
Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly
When the world gets in my face I say,
have a nice day
Have a nice day

Ohhh, if there’s one thing I hang onto
That gets me through the night
I ain't gonna do what I don’t want to
I'm gonna live my life
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice
Standing on the ledge, show the wind how to fly.
When the world gets in my face I say,
have a nice day
Have a nice day

Now when this world keeps trying,
to drag me down
I've gotta raise my hands to
stand my ground
Well I say, have a nice day
Have a nice day
Have a nice day

i love it! :] u'd be crazy not too!! *drooolz. his a legend he is!! and his soo old too!! well mb not. but his music career has lasted loonger then the average star. i think he has the x factor!! wahahaha

soo wasssuupppp??? pplz havnt beenm feeln too good this week. well the ones i talk top newayz. oOOHhh... IMPORTANT: x factor nite been pos-poneed to next week..i think. cos theres this wedding on and they locked us out of the big hall o.O *shrugs. well yupz. want 2 see yall there cheering me on!! :]

aiite..i really got stax 2 do. or people to call!! "while we're waiting we should try, saving the worllldd" wahaha

aiite. well cheer up sad chaps. it's gonna be aiite!

oh....and i met kaiwen on sunday. and bibi was there too! decided our dance-off to be in 2 years. showdown!!! ur invited wahahaha. in 2 years!! i'll probly 4get. newayz. CATCHAZ LATER!

3 comments:

  1. hai nikkeeee!! man, do i sound lyk u??? koool!!

    hehehe. yeah, we love you nik. keep blogging, i love your energy. you bring spice into my life. ahaha. kinda. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes I think that would be a good vocation for you to find yourself in. Energiser Nikki - Never Say Die. I think that's very you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahaahahahahahaha. huh??
    ..umm...yesss
    newayz. wasssuppp. im ment to be hwink. i'll be back!!!
    arrghhhh, hw's killn me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.