Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

got 2 freeee drinks 2day!!! {thanx dre}...IT RHYMES! oh so beaut!!

ohhh yupz!! 2day has bn oh so beaut so farr!! oh GOSH!! last nite...youth was the ABSOLUTE BOMB!!!!!! man. it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooood!! and if u were at home twidling ur thumbs, yes thats YOU!, u shoulda come to our youth!! awsum awsum awsummmmm!!!

it was soooo sweeet. and yupz. the thing is. wenever they leav the mic open to ne1 with a word. wenever i have a word. i speak to myself as much as i speak it to others... yea. i duno, like i recieve a word or something riite? but it never really hits me til it leaves my lips. and its like *thud*....whoooaaaaa. geee thanx for that God!

yupz. well people at youth let go of their hurts yestaday. it was good. and every1 else practised their faith thru praying for those. which was also good!!!! wooohoooooooo!!!!!!

yupz!. what else? just hadda crossmovement meet. that was good. it actually feels like we're going somewhere...

if u can dream it...
...u can do it
i think thats pretty aws!!! :]

uhh what else? i need study now. but i dont think i want to. it isn that hard. just too much to do.
Bec st James, go and sin no more. it's hot!!!

I've sinned, come on my knees
For I'm not worthy of Your love
How could You die for me
Such grace can only come from God

Oh Lord, You search and You know me
You see me inside out God,
You alone can forgive me
Erase my fear and my doubt

Father, You pick me up
I feel like a child in Your arms
I don't deserve this love,
but I hear Your voice, Lord Jesus

CHORUS: Go and sin no more
He said "I will not condemn you,
I'll forgive and I'll forget it all
Go and sin no more My child,
let me remind you it
is I who'll lead and guide you as you go"

You are my purpose - You are the reason that I live
I want to be like You - Help me to love and to forgive
God, let me not be distracted
Lord, help me focus on You
Keep sin from ruling me, Lord - make me holy and pure

Father, You pick me up - I feel like a child in Your arms
I don't deserve this love but,
I hear Your voice, Lord Jesus

CHORUS

Wipe, wipe away
Take, take away
Break, break away
Fill my life, make it right
Father, help me,
Father, help me go

CHORUS:

He said "I will not condemn you, no
Go and sin no more
My child let me remind you it is I
who'll lead and guide you as you go"

I've sinned, come on my knees,
how could You die for me
You search my heart - know my thoughts
See me inside out and all throughout me
You alone can forgive me
You always pick me up - like a child in Your arms
I could stay with You forever here

thats really kool...

yupz. uhh..oOOHhh yea. was taslkn 2 jaz the other day. it brought thigns to my attention. and and yeah....*shrugs. very very interesting...oOOHhhhi flippedd upon such a scirpture, thats is oh sooooo.....wow??

john 14:1-4
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
You know the way to the place where I am going."

thats pretty flippn AWS!it just is!! we know the place! we know the way there. cos Jesus is the way. we know Jesus!! wooohooooooo!!!!! :] sweeeeeeeet

oke oke...well God bless yaz all!! rok o n stay strong!!

ohh, b4 i go. half my friends are goin thru sticky stuff. if thats you. chillax!! God's got it all worked out. and dont be discouraged by a temporary trial.

colossians 2:5-7
For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how orderly you are and how firm you faith in Christ is.
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him,
rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.
o.O!!!!!!! if u ask me. thats also flipping aws! be encouraged! stay strong! you cant do it by urself!! *duh. God wants to help you! let him! you need God to help you.

2 Corinthians 6:2&3
For he says,
"In the time of my favor I heard you,
and in the day of salvation I helped you."
I tell you now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

>.ROcK ONnn! God's the rock! wahaha. live's too good!

ONE more thing, promiss. just wanna tell u's i love ya all! {just incase 2moro doesnt come} ohh gosshh. mushy mushy! catchaaz!

5 comments:

  1. yeah nik, sorry for seeming soo agressive.. odd moods as of late. thanks for putting up with my craziness, haha. awesome spending time with you.. even though all i did was be scary. let's do it again sometime. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikki! where were you? how come you didn't come to crossing melbourne, I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED.

    but God is mighty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just to reinforce what I just texted to you. Do your damned homework and stop playing pen tricks! It's important, and pen tricks aren't. Now what kind of friend would I be if I didn't tell you that? That's right, the kind of friend that would buy you cigarettes because I have ID and you don't. And I'm not that kind of guy. So work!!

    spaces.msn.com/members/freakatronic Post already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did you stay awake in class? And what was with that tx at 2am? Balance, Nikki. That's the key to most things here on Earth. Too much of anything gives people gas, among other (more painful) ailments. So just even things out. Study well before a test comes up, don't kill yourself the night before. That's asking for poor performance. You can trust me on this, I (more than anyone I know) am well versed in sure-fire failure methods. Aaaanyway, I hope your test wasn't the burning defeat you're expecting. Later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo!!

    u were scary jazz? i never noticed
    i stayd home to study rach!! on satday....and i din touch a thing. so it woulda been more useful to have gone.....arrrhhhh bummm!!

    whooaaa, u visit me now mikee!!!
    wahahaha...thanx to jaz i got blogg sites connected!! wahahah....

    ohh gossshhhh, MSN IS SOOO GHEY!!!!
    it dusn evn let me into most of the spaces. i can only get into urs mikeee....but i still gotta try commenting.

    aiite..i gtg. man!! there are other blogs i needa link. i just cant get into the spaces!!!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.