Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

YO! wassupp my hommies!!!!!

yaaa BOOOOO!!!! wahahahahaha. today i feel like.....catchin up since i havnt bloggd in YONKS....and i havnt emaild in yonks...ohh gosshhh, terrible!!

sooo...uhh, ,whats bn happening. iv bn readn the KOOL BOOK lately. and yes, its been oh sooo kool. very very interesting actually. why did i think it was boring? newayz. {for those silly people who dunno what the kool book is...its the bible}. yupz. well God's been a real comfort. his very very AWWSUM!! if u dunno him yet. GET TO KNOW HIM....he'll make ya life worth livn! :]

uhh....yupz. i feel like dancin evrytime theres praise n worship. now i just get alootttt craziierrr. like the praise n worship rocks my body now. takes over and i guess i let it...it feels good tho. really pumps ya up!

i havnt done ne hw still..........................................i started......then....oh BUMM!!! i got lots to catch up on. but i cant evn do 1/2hr studyin a DAY! we're ment to be duin like.....2hrs a day or something...i cant! oh God. this is suchaaaaa weakness, and its bn draggn me down too! o.O

How many roads did i travel before I walkd down the one that led me to You?
How many dreams did unravel before i believed in a hope that was true?
How long? How far?
What was meant to fulfill only emptied me still
And all you ever wanted...

only me on my knees
singing holy, holy
and somehow all that matters now is
you are holy, holy
holy, holy, holy

How many deaths did I die before i was awakened to new life again?
How many half-truths did i bear witness to,
til the proof was disproved in the end?
How long? How far?
What was meant to illuminate, shadowed me still
And all you ever wanted...

only me on my knees
singing holy, holy
and somehow all that matters now is
you are holy, holy


and all i have is gratitude to offer You

annnndddd somehow all that matters now is
you are holy
you are holy, holy
and somehow all that matters now is
you are holy, holy


only me on my knees
singing holy, holy
and somehow all that matters now is
you are holy, holy
holy.

i love that. and i hafta sing along cos its like....breifly my story. nicole nordeman roks!!
i gotta buy her album soon. well i want to buy it newayz...but then i end up emptying my bank...again. *shrugs. i dont know how i'd ever be able to save up

im playin 'holy' on my player. its on repeat. i cant get sick of it. iv done this few time b4. i just really see the truth init! for me newayz........................

soo much to say. i feel detatched from alotta people now. but. but. yea, i dont care too much.
God's tryna get things across to me. and i still gotta let things go.
so much of me still has to die
the ole: desires, and wants and everything. like the loonging to be excepteedd by EVERYONE. the want to know evryone. im not the center of attention. now God is. now i gotta stop being selfish and start bein selfless. all glory to God. oOOhhh, that backstreet boy. his gotta gospel album, which is also very kool. i really wanna get what the song says. its reall beaut....:
brian littrell. in Christ alone

In Christ alone will I glory
Though I could pride myself in battles won
For I've been blessed beyond measure
And by His strength alone I overcome
Oh I could stop and count successes
Like diamonds in my hand
But those trophies could not equal
To the grace by which I stand

In Christ alone
I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the cross
In every victory let it be said of me
My source of strength, my source of hope is
Christ alone

In Christ alone will I glory
For only by His grace I am redeemed
And only His tender mercy
Could reach beyond my weakness to my need
Now I seek no greater honor
Than just to know Him more
And to count my gains
But losses to the glory of my Lord

In Christ alone
I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the cross
In every victory let it be said of me
My source of strength, my source of hope is Christ alone (2x)

ohh, thats sooo goood.
"You'll never know God is all u need
...till God is all you got"
sooo. uhh. i dunno what to say. God is my life. and His all i wanna talk about. uhh.... everything else is forgotennnnnnnnnn...

"...They called the apostles in and had them flogged. They ordered them not to speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.
The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name. Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is Christ." Acts5:41&42
it really amazes me. that it could be such a JOY. a reall PRIVELEDGE to suffer for the Name. the name of our Lord Jesus. Christ. God. the Holy spririt/ghost. how beautiful is that??

im lovin the story of Stephen. He was truely all out, for living God out loud! and his passion worked its way from inside his heart, to his outward appearance. "...and they saw that his face was like the face of an angel" Acts6:15. how awsum is that!! they were trying him for blasphemy against God. but all who lookd at him saw his face was angelic!!!!!! he was that true to God that it showed.
"While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." Then he fell on his knees and cried out, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." When he had said this, he fell asleep." Acts7:59&60 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how flippn powerful is that????????? gosssshhhh. wahahaha. {i liek this. my bloggin is like, an online devotional now :]} newayz. yea. stephen didnt die!!!!!!!!!! i find that sooooo koool! he fell asleep! i LOVE that!! they couldn kill him. i dont know what happned exactly now. cos he DIDNT die. but death could not gain victory over another anointed guy. *shrugs. stephen's got my full attention.

oke oke. this isnt really related. but it kinda is. deepends where u look at it from.
"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the ressurection of the Lord Jesus, and much grace was upon them all. There were no needy persons among them..." Acts 4:32-34 i think that's amazing. and i think evry church and evry group in the name of God should really strive towards that. whooaaa. u know i never thought i'd get soo much outta reading the bible. i dunno. theres sooo much just JUMPIN up at me. and thats justy in acts!!!! mate i din know i was sooo hungry!! see thats what happens when u starve ur spirit. so dont do that!! :] wahaha....and while ya at it. DONT DO DRUGS. STAY AT SKOOl! wahahahahahahaha

oke oke...i think i'll stop there. itsa loong blogg. and i dwanna bible bash yaz. but im SOO EXCITED!!! woooohooooooooooooooooo!! rok on!

God blessss ya! ROK ON! stay strong!
the big G's allllwaaayyyyzzz there for ya!
aiite. lov yaz. catchaz bros n sis'. aaaarrrhhhhh!!! im so excited!

ps: cyaz at wellbeing 2nite!!! {acf: 1070 stud road, rowville. 6-8pm. sunday nites}

8 comments:

  1. NIKKI! it was awesome (haha that A word) seeing you yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! i think you are ultra cool =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. mate. ur ultra HOT! wahahahaha....u lookd soooo gooood on satday!! :]

    newayz...catchaz. rok on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha ohDEAR it's ME again. i know what you mean about feeling detached from people these days - everyone is just seemingly self-absorbed or 24 hours a day just ain't enough! please remind me the purpose of school again!

    you know nikki.. i've always found you intriguing -- there's this BURNING DESIRE inside of me wanting to know you better... since that time at manifest, when you were in front of moi amongst the sweaty armpits in P&W. hahaha OMG i sound like a freako psycho stalker!!!!

    LOL. it's like, BE COOL AND STAY IN SCHOOL. it rhymes! hehe. ps: are you going to CROSSing Melbourne this SAT? come come! instead of planet worship haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahaahhaha...i dun evn know about it!! waahahahahha. oh btw. u know it would be faster talkn 2 u thru msn n not thru blogs? wahaha

    newayz. yea. actually, u know i always thought u were just a very fashionable tb azn gurl riite? well theres goes that now. i dunno, u seem alott more interesting now! wahaha...and if i was 2 be stalkd by someone. it would be u!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

    newayz. yupz. should catch up!!
    yaaaBBOOOoooo!!! depends on hw for satday. what time?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!!! msn is scary tho.. and i hardly go on (well appear offline anyway. go to www.crossingmelbourne.com it's from 4-9pm!!! Dan Lian the Man is speaking! woot. haha missy.ache@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, what's up?! I haven't seen you for years now! Have you graduated from university yet? No, no I don't think you have...why, you ask? Well, your sms text style of writing still hasn't been beaten out of you. I'll probably be back at ACF (Asian Christian Fellowship...of is it Australian Chinese Fellowship? I can never remember) this week for Wellbeing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. swweeeeett!! i still cant comment on ur blog mikeeee!!!!1 stooopid msn wont let me!!!!!!!
    wurrrr...

    and ha ha very funny with the name changes. acf. its actually CHiken Flavored Anchovies muddled up! *duh

    catchazz sooonn!!!

    btw. mobile number then rach>? wait. its not so safe here wahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy new day!

    dude, im lovin this preoccupation with the bible.. it's crazy how God grabs you and shakes you and the world just trembles.. look to Him and nothing can topple you. 'no weapon formed against me shall prosper', my friend.. i hear ya with the feeling detached.. i think we're all feeling it at the moment.. hmm. well, do you think it's important to be connected with people? lots of people, not so deep? just a few that you hold close? which is more effective in ministering to and blessing others?

    hahaha, that verse about stephen falling asleep made me laugh.. so God.. and i can just imagine you saying it.. lol! mad, mad..

    well. long post, nik. but my brain is fried from chem, and i still got heaps to go..! laterz!

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.