Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

jade: lets play i spy!!!
me: oke!!
jade: you start!!!
me: no u start!!!!
jade: ohh.....i spy with my little eye something starting with...L!!!
me: lights!!
jade: yup!! your turn
me: *recovers from hidden excitement of getting it right 1st time*
i spy with my little eye....something begining with...T!
jade: *says alotta random things
me: nup!! cmon!! what are you leaning on!
jade: table!!!
me: close!! whats ontop of the table??
jade:... elbow!
every1: *laugh laugh laugh
me: tablecloth!!!!!!

----a lil while later---
jade: i spy with my little eye somethin beginning with....T!!!
me: *says alotta random things* gimme a clue
jade: its ontop of the floor and on the television!
me: Tv!
jade: yup
everyone: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
{for those who dont know our church. the tv in not on the floor, but high up on the wall!! and she told me the answer. but it was truely funny at the time...its one of those you-had-to-be-ther-to-laugh-at-it incidents!. but shes sooooo cute!!! she keeps telln me im naughty!!...wen she does that same thing too!! so i tell her she's naughty. n we have those auguments that result in:
jade: are tooo!!
me: are nott!!!
jade: yes you are!
me: am not!
jade: am soo!!
me: AM NOT!
jade: YES YES YES YES YES YES *sayiogn as fast as she can
me: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
untill we're yellin over each other tryna get louder!! wahaha..its soo funny! shez quite the competitor! :] luv her! soooo much funn!!

newayz....so alpha is hilarious!! oOOhhh and anndy!! i scored 75points from jojo's 21st!!! wahahaha. hmm..jojoz was HILARIOUS! was soo funny!! and evry1 lookd reall good too!!

*hums to self* lala, im in love...[ohh ahh] im a believer, i couldn leav her if i tried. yea yea yea yea yea yea..im a believer!! wahaha...thats a flippn awsum song!!!!!!

oOOhhhh...whoooaaa, got lotss to blurt. God has really bn openin heapload of opotunities for me!! oke...were to start. oke.... recess today....
me talkn 2 mish about wantin food. kav comes along. goes to his locker. overhears my need for more food...*scene set
kav: how much you need? *pulls out wallet
me: hundred bucks *JOKE
kav: serious. *shows me wallet. he has more then 100
do you want it?
me: i want a money tree. coulda get me that?
kav: yea. just tell me when
me: *gets frustrated. STOPIT!!! your just like dre!!!
kav: what..*confused. do you need money?
me: NO!!! i cant stand people like you!!!! *walks outta lockerbay

and yes. people ask me why i din take the money? cos i know he genuenly offerd it to me. and thats birthed a new found respect i have for kav. if i do need money duing these remaining skool years i would go to kav. God bless him for freely offering, i appreciated it more then i let him kno that. and i got jokingly frustrated at kav cos he didn hold back to me. just like dre. i cant take it wen they carry thru. i can when they cant.

umm...movin on. what else? in english i sat with hayley and edward/edmond? oopz. din really get his name. newayz talkn 2 him n hayley was awsum!! like i never really thought hayleyt would be such pleasant company! shez a really kinda person. n then this guy!! mate his YOUNGER then me!! n his a flippn GIANT!!! newayz....talkn 2him really put a smile of my face. he is seriously just a little boy hiding in big body behind a cigarette. and some things he said really encouraged me. he told of a primary skool friend wwho was the total bad-ass kid. smokn/drugs/back-talker. newayz. he met him recently. and now his off it all!! and "he even goes to some church. all cosa this gurl" yizhou:"so his gf is christian" edy:"yea, now his a real good kid" newayz...i loved that. tonite was his 1st day on his job at maccas!! wahaha....should tell us about it 2moro morn in class!

uhh...oOOhh, and in methods i sat next to kalum! and it was sweeet as!! we talkd heaps n stuff! his a kool guy to hang with!! like just surface stuff and all. but his good company! 2day was a reall happy day. OOOHhh i cant 4get. 1st period. accountin. me n vidu talk in accountin. like we takedd about music this morning. n what music we liked and songs and remixes and songs that he used to play with his ex as they stood on his porch at nite etc. like the friendships there now. its awsum.

and the very awsum thing is that God is not confining my opotunities to azns! like i can say that, yea actually i rkn all of em soo far are aussies/skaters etc except for vidu: curryguy . wahahaha

newayz.....Gos he reigns! wahahahaha. mate, its bn toooo goooddd!!!! iv got another wave of bloggn i can spend an hour on now. cept that i plan to pass my methods test 2moro. therfore it requires some studying. .which i WILL start, lastest: 9.

aiite.....rok on! btw. so sorrrrryyyy mikeeee, cant comment on ur space cos msn wont let me!! it keeps comn up with some insane error!! wurrrrrr.....

CATCHAZ

4 comments:

  1. man you have a lot to say. and all of it awesome! God is good, hmm? you rock, nik! btw btw. we need to talk! lemme know if you can find time for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found a time 4 ya!!...*shrugs. name a date. how bout 2moro afta skool? i finish wen u finis practise. meetcha afta my wood class aiite? i'll come 2 music centre! sweeet...catchaz mate. awsum awsum

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, well i guess not? sorry! no worries though, i just had to talk to you about exoday, but now that we've got that sorted..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahahahahahahaha. yuypz. but i think virus needs disussing. hmmm, cos we wont behavn it 4 like, what?? anothrr 3 weeks? hmmmm.
    wahaha.

    aiite, rok on

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.