Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

"wen u trip, u laugh to hide the embarasment" "oOh is that why ur always laughing?" --_____--"

oke, like i was telln jamee, i think i'll tell u. my health is rapidly dropping. i think my arteries are blocked or something. i feel my airways bloated n stuff, , its hard 2 breathe in hot places and warm places, and yea.....hmmmm, but dont worry, i wont die on u! wahaha. im majorly exagerating. but ive bn feelin real unhealthy lately. iv been completely stuffn my poor self with the junk of this cheap world. ohh bumm. iv bn eatn lotsa hot junk food n lotsa sugar. i think its disintergrating me. eating me up on the inside, slowly, invisibly. abit like how a black hole works. ehehehe n cos im a STARRR it may apply. oOOhhh HIIII STTARRS if ur a star n readn this. u rok!!! lol

hmmmmm...im only allowed to go on the net 3 times this week. its gonan be hard, painful. but i KNO i can pull thru...i think? newayz i wanna watch: MADAGASTA. man it looks sooo goooood!!! man, i wanna do the kids movie marathon!! cos yea, it'd be pretty aws!!! wanna come? i wanna do it sometime inbetween exams, cept mum thinks itsa completely insane idea, lol [and lovn it!] but i didnt hear her say no wen i asked. WAHAHAH, itsa beaut isn it? but i shouldn count on it. tho i think i'll go on the weekend after next. n therer is NO WAYY im stayn home for the whole weekend. i go bombard the movies on sat & bumm bumm bumm. n then on sunday i'll go mornin service n stick around 4 dance n then BUM BUM BUM n then stay 4 wellbeing and then hopefully go out afta that. i dont plan to stay at home!! :]

GUESSS WATTT!! ummm, i lost it. oh bumm! newayz. im cuttn down on the 'u suck's, which is good. so yea, if u hear me sayin 'u suck' tell me to shuusshh oke? deal? sweet. hmmmmmmmmm, man jensun's msg on sunday was soooooooooo rokn!!!!!! man i lovd it!!! I CANT BELIEVE HIS LEAVING!!!! aarrrgghhhh, its sooo insane! mate, we always got pplz leaving. im not questioning God, his stuff is way better, n i guess i'll neva understand. i cant see the big picture, all i can see is that wen pplz get really build up AWS, You [God] call them elswhere. *shrugs. ur will be done. just that no1's gona be able to replace jensun...no1 can replace any1 else. n its always painful saying goodbye to pplz, evn if ur happy 4 em riite? man, really gona miss him! n jo 2!! ohh bumm...i dont think iv told him how aws i think he is. i think i should....

I WANNNA GO TO THE CIRCUS!!!! u kno the circus the really really really koool one??? umm, not the one wit all the clowns n stuff, the one wen their pretty serious, ummm, liek its really beaut! oh bumm i dun evn kno wat its calld. but i really really really wanna go wen they come back around! take me oke? well i guess i dont mind wat circus, but that circus is the one i wanna go realll badd!

I remember when we met, before I was invisible.
I thought I'd play it hard to get, pretend I'm unapproachable.
But somebody else came along and took all the chances that I missed.
Stuck on the sideline I keep thinking 'there she goes'...

Falling like rain...
No, I don't get to hold her tonight.
Falling like rain...
I was pushed to the back of the line.
'Cause even though I need her love and crave her touch,
I guess I wasn't fast enough.
She's falling like rain,
Just not for me.
Not for me, no, no...

Why I took the longest road I'll have to plead insanity.
It's like my pride put on a show and didn't sell a single seat.
While I was talking in riddles, somebody else made perfect sense.
Stuck on the outside I keep thinking 'there she goes'...

Falling like rain...
No, I don't get to hold her tonight.
Falling like rain...
I was pushed to the back of the line. '
Cause even though I need her love and crave her touch,
I guess I wasn't fast enough.
She's falling like rain,
Just not for me. Just not for me.

What do you do, what do you say
when the best thing has passed you by?
Where do you go, how do you know,
if she'll come back another time?

(She's falling like rain) Falling like rain...
(She's falling like rain) Ooh oh oh...
(She's falling like rain) Falling like rain...
(She's falling) She's falling...
(She's falling like) Rain...
(No I dont get to hold her tonight)
Won't get to hold her...
(Falling like rain) Falling like rain...
(I was pushed to the back of the line) Pushed to the back of the line.
(Cause even though I need her love) Need her love...
(and crave her touch) I guess I wasn't fast enough.
(She's falling like rain) Just not for me.
She's falling like rain...

soo newayz, enough of me...howz life 4 u, beaut reader?

oh GOODNESSSSS!! u kno how philly was kinda pickd up by that lil yr 7 chik or something? well now he got "рні׀׀ір L-о-V-з-ѕ Lyийз!" on his nic!! im like DUDE R U KIDN ME. im like:
"who's lynne?"
"that gal"
"WHOOOOAAAA, so shez ya gf now?"
"not yet, patience my friend"
...yada yada, ,asks me if im jealos...PFFFFTTT
newayz, yea, i told him 2 watch it. dwan him makn random chix his gf. man, this guy!! PIMP-to-be!! ohh bumm, i h8 it wen guys du that! well he asked her out n still waitn on reply. but yea, hmmm....u guys dunno who he is...good. ohh bumm, i hope his serious. the last time i remmebr he hadda gf, this otha really cute chik, well it wasn too serious, i askd him later what hapened 2 her n his just like "*shrugs, havn talkd 2 her in ages, i dont think we're bf/gf nemore" i was like....CMON!!! newayz. i really want this guy 2 be carefull, but how 2 i tell him not to jump into things like this [he jus met the gurl like 2 wks ago...or lesss] witout soundn all up-tite? ohh bumm, cos his gona ruin himself if he carries on like this. his 1st gf was at like....yr 5 or 6, dunno... PHILLYYY!!!!

hmmm, jammee wont give me his blogg, his probly readn this now...HI~!! wahahah

ummmm...wat to say??? really needa studdddyyyyyyyyy now. i din study....n mum's kinda dissapointed, i can smell it. oh bumm, i jst cant stand it!!

*sigh....

YOURAWSUM...BEAUT...SMILEeee! :]
rok on!

6 comments:

  1. nicole! NIK, im warning you! honestly.. blogging is all well n good.. but not in place of study! God's awesome, but He cant be feeding you all of the answers all of the time!! then again, it's not like i study much either. *slaps for jaz*

    talking about cirque du soleil? with the crazy make-up n the out-of-this-world acrobatics n stuff? yeahh, i was gonna go to that with my family, but we never found time, haha.. it's expensive man, farr out.. especially if you want good seats!

    hey, i like that song.

    hmm, about your little philly or whatever his name is.. did you try just asking him whether he's serious? whether he knows what it's sposed to be? just outlining what your views are? it's not like you're telling him what to do.. you're just making him think about things a little more. i dunno, i just tend to think that relationships n that are real important, n they arent something you can always just keep stuffing up n expect everything to be just fine.. they're a huge part of your life, and so you wanna approach things right.. n well, does he know how girls take things like this? i hear it's more seriously than some guys take it.. n yeah, i guess heart issues.. things like this can wreck a person. where does he stand? what is the aim of getting together? what does he expect of her? does he know what she is expecting from the relationship n from him? ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. THATS IT!! yea, i sooooooo wana go 2 that!! *sigh....n im not rich eitha. oh bumm! well...mb someday. mb neva *shrugs. i'll get ova it riite? rok on!

    n yea, i dwanan bombard philly, cos if i was him i'd zone out completely. n yea, i dunno *duh...hmmmm....wel rok on! oke oke...im gonan study now!!!!!! PROMIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe... I went... it was pretty cool :D tho it's pretty dark & a bit twisted, so be warned... that said, it's a good place to take an interested date - worked well for me :D

    oh hang on, that's the wrong comment for this blog :/

    quidam has been around for something like 8+ years anyways, and cirque de soleil always make it down to aus with a new show - so when ur ready and old enuf, u can hint it to ur prospective guy... "I've always wanted to see Cirque de Soleil, *batting eyelids*..." :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.. and can we see nicole being so subtle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahhahah... the guy will be like... what the heck is wrong with her eyes... it's like a strobe light, *cue epilectic fits...

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAHAHAAHAHAHa.......asIF mate!! wahahahahahaha....how about u guys/gurls take me 2 circus watsitcalled? cos yea!!! just tell me wen u haf the tickets n i'll come along oke? :] thanx!!! wahahaha

    no batting of eyelids no prospective guys, just YOUUUUU rich, extra nice ppl 2 take me 2 circus oke? then its settled? wen do they come around next?

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.