Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

the koolest ride...literally

just returned from a kool return bike ride. lets see, i felt like takn a walk. so i walk to the skool near by {a common rutene}, n realise that i was halfway to nate's place. n my good ole bike was still there. *shrugs, y not go the whole way to retreive my beloved bike! waha! i was missin' its presence newayz. so i walk to nate's place. n it was pitter-patting most of the way. a nice sweet dribble of rain. was quite an experience! newayz, for a change i was wearn ma's jumper zipper thing. so it wasn too cold. tho i was wearn a singlet top underneath ehehe, i was quite surprised my trackies werent sweepn the ground. i think i growd! well yea, so evrynow n then i'd bring my hands up to my face to shelter my cheeks n nose, but that was like, evry 10mins for like a few secs only. newayz, on the way to nate's place i thought i was lost. got abit confused, but ended up on the rite road. so yup..
ring the doorbell, leanne answers. n yea, very short exchange of conversation, n she opened the garage! it was a rewarding site. so see my ole bike all dry n stuff. well my ride home was short n sweet, n the breeze was colder cos i was goin faster. n yea, a very very nice sensation. cooool and freeee. itsa happy feeling!!! u should probly try it some day, bike riding on a nice cool autumn dayy! wahaha....i was able to enjoy it more than the average azn, cos i dont get cold....that easily newayz. God's good :]

oOohhh, very kool song. 'again' by faith evans. its all about how if she had to live all over again, she wouldn take away the rain cos it made her who she was. n how she new 'He' was watchn over. i think she means God. pretty sure. but yea, heard it/saw it on video hits. it was break time inbetween the cartoons on sat morn, so we flickd chanels, newayz....man shez pretttty as! n yeaaa, her voice and her song made her prettier! i got excited, cos christian music is weaving its way into mainstream music :] woohoo!!
here, i'll chuk on the lyrics. eheh, i think i'll write lyrics to a song evry post...


Now I done felt a lot of pain
And i done seen a lot of things.
(Im strugglin, And broken hearts, and fancy cars)
And even though my money changed,
I tried my best to stay the same.
But you know with mo money, mo problems came.

(Chorus)
If I had to do it all again,
I wouldnt take away the rain,
Cuz i know it made me who I am.
If I had to do it all again,
I've learned so much from my mistakes,
And thats how I know he's watching me.

In ATL i caught a case,
And the media tried to say,
I had a habit, I couldnt manage, And I'm throwing my life away.
But everything aint what it seems,
Just because its on TV.
Cuz they speculate, and exagerate for a better story.

(chorus)

(Nobody knows what life may be)
It might make you happy, It might make you sad.
(but i know theres reason for everything)
Thats why I keep believing,
What ever's meant to be, Is gonna be.

(Chorus x2)
i rkn newayz.oOOhh, ,actually this song is funkky too!!! man i really feel like dancin now!!!! hmmmm...ali's got all these real sweet pics of gilmore girls up, n its about rory n her boys, lol. shez sucha player!! newayz, its makes u wonder. well makes me wonder newayz...how u could play with pplz love, wen u s'posably love them crazy, she loves them ALL. *sigh, thers a problem there *shrugs
immm gona eatttt now!! cyazz
SMILE!!! catchaz all later!!
oOOhhh, b4 i 4get. YOUTH WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO INSANE!! pasta did an AW-smakkin-SUM job up there! well done mate!. it was kool as! no1 expected him 2 be soo good @ preachn! it just really shows the potential huh? ehehe. well it was awsum! n if u dont go 2 a youth, join ours! always welcome!
ROK ON!

3 comments:

  1. it's nice! especially when you arent feeling the cold.. ^^

    i like those lyrics man.. i guess what appeals to me has a lot to do with like.. how she's so real? that's something i strive for, n so desperately want. to be real. i like how she realizes that God isnt about making us comfortable, but helping us grow. mistakes are not, in the end, mistakes.. because everything works together for my good.. n problems are to help me to grow. how can i complain about something that in the end is going to make me a better person?

    n hey, with your comment about rory? haha. feelings are hard to deal with. maybe she's just confused? hehe. n perhaps not quite as mature and caring as you are.. she's not so past the stage in which she thinks mostly of herself? not that i can talk. oh well. it's only tv. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's awesome to hear of all these up and coming muso's, preachers :D Go Anthem!

    wow... you actually came to take ur bike... I'm in shock... *sitting down... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i guess im not sick so HAH!...yet newayz

    hmmm, whooaa jaz, dun worry mate! its awsum! life that is...my point? wahaha, dont have one. man u shoulda heard jensun's msg on sunday!! it was all about how life's a steeple chase n how we cant cry about the hurdles, how we gotta get into strict training. how we get right back up again if we fall down. how, we needa focus on a purpose greater than ourselves, cos wen we start duin things 4 ourselves, it all falls apart. man, ,iv just scraped the surface. dude it was awsum!!!!!! :]

    n yes, nate...u bETA BELIEVE IT!! wahahah. it felt really really good!!! i lovd it!! i'd do it again 4 sure. but that would mean i needa leave my bike at ur place again. WAHAHAHAHA

    oke oke, cyaz

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.