Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Friday, October 16, 2009

To Whom It May Concern

I've never known a beauty as vibrant as the life you live
You inspire me with your generosity that in poverty, still gives
Regardless of heartache, you'd still find reason to sing
In despair, your entire life to Christ you'd bring

To those in my life who continue to teach me how to love, how to love unconditionally. To those examples of humility, faith and generousity who although human, hardly waver. For those who seldom give up and only do so to the Lord. Thank you for hoping in me. Thank you for praying. That you for investing. Thank you for your love. Thank you for living a life greater than yourselves. Thank you for your dissatisfaction with present life, thank you for being angry about injustice. Did I tell you I'd be honoured to be just a snippet of all of you?

Love much, your secret (not so secret) admirer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.