Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, July 06, 2009

my wholegrain jerk & a pinch of salt.

It's funny how things change. I never saw it coming. The guy who used to call me his favourite girl and spoil me with compliments of beauty, now can't stand the thought of me...or so it seems. I thought the last conversation we had put to rest this indignified venom that poisoned one of my best friends...or me. In anycase, we're nearly illergic to each other now.


I tried tonight. I was trying to ask (subtly and cautiously), if we could see each other this weekend, but the words stopped in my throat as his attack tore my initiative to shreds. I don't think he realised I was actually willing to say back, although everyone was going on a roadtrip because there was a chance we could have coffee or the like. I don't want to go to the roadtrip because I don't want to ruin it for him. I think he'd do better without me threatening his enjoyment. I don't think I realised before what an immature twerp he was; you are a jerk, but I love you nonetheless. I suppose you always had the potential, you always told me stories of the girls you mistreated, but I was never one of them. How the tide has turned!

Don't worry about me (not that I expect you to ever, again), I take you're insults with a grain of salt, I'll become immune to your poison - because that's how it works...one could only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.