Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Monday, June 15, 2009

courage, my love.

Bravery is something I'm finding really hard to come by. It's not aided by the fact that I have the perseverance of toothpick. But I don't have anyone to be brave for me, that's why I've never been in a relationship, that's why I never will be- until I've laid my own concrete, until I'm strong enough alone.
Romans15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with joy by the power of the Holy Spirit. As feeble as my voice projects this, the truth of it is like a string of diamonds. Saying it over and over, only builds the familiarity of it, until it's etched somewhere convenient.

I'll get through.
As will you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.