Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Three to be envied.

I met the boys down the block. They meet often, as will I from hereon in. The home we all congregate at also houses 3 mustangs, a boat and apparently spray paint of every colour. Their obsession with cars is amusing. Their immaturity in speech, thoughts aloud and pranks well veil the depth of them (if there is any). I like them. They accepted me almost immediately. I'm now the neighbourhood girl, quite protected and feeling acquainted with the "cool". Now I join them on collapsible chairs outside the open garage, basking in the pride of a racing mustang (I revelled in it).
They maintain questionable lifestyles of which I hope to have them questioning...eventually.
Everyday drinking, weekends getting stoned and/or clubbing, tearing up roads, late-night partying, cussing and "appreciating" parents in the most insulting of methods, to name a few. I told them I was going to bring them to church day two of meeting them.

Anyway, these are my new friends. The way I see it is them as kind of like coarse giants who sort of poke fun at but ultimately protect a smaller person who will in turn prove more helpful and supportive than they imagined. The new company I've been meeting lately have been relieving yet dark in the way dark humour is. I so wager I will (after having known these guys) have had opportunity to go wake-boarding, learn the world of cars, ride in a mustang (or three), go to a race, witness hilarious pranks & idiotic stunts and become familiar with the scent of weed...not to mention becoming desensitised to the foul mannerisms of perversed boys. They are no boring crowd, you can't deny me that!

So watch from the beginning and tell me if you notice changes.

Because I know, even though they boast of shallow temperaments, they yearn for more, for intimacy, for love that knows them deeper than their most embarrassing moments. I want to introduce them to one who does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.