Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A new air in this wind.

Something happened this weekend.

Something ugly was unturned, exposed and able to be "treated".
Hopefully I won't need to explain because you'll see the difference almost immediately.

Love.

On a separate note, I've read the first two chapters of the book you gave me, Golden Girl. I like it. Thank you! You're one who gives, and you remind me of generosity, of giving, of gentleness, of God. Be blessed and know that your actual beautiful surpasses your self-portrait. It may be a while til I see you again, as it seems there are at least months and usually years between our meetings, but I cannot disregard you and am glad for our mutual standing. I am inspired by your convictions and actions. You've been blessing to me, my literacy-rich, fellow lover of the second hand! You are golden, dear girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.