Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Saturday, April 04, 2009

I never believed it would happen to me.

My surface worse fear (aside from loosing loved ones, being infertile, unable to dance, laugh, hear, see or remember) would be an inability to write. Not in the physical sense of holding a pen and flicking symbols into arranged rows or columns, but for me to loose the rhythm of my thought. If I were unable to construct and/or express the meaning of myself, all inclusive, I might just fall to pieces...
and I fear this here is in progress. Why can't I write this out? Please! has anyone seen my words?
It appears the fabled "Writer's block" has found me.
I just wanted to prove my worth in words.
My quality is dropping, this process is painful but apparently necessary.
Whispers: We were meant to live for something more.
But I lost myself.

1 comment:

  1. eeeep!

    XD

    writers block XD
    i know that feeling all too well though XD

    ReplyDelete

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.