Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dearest, this is the coldest I've ever felt towards you. No, I checked, I'm not angry, or upset, or frustrated...

It is as if we have come to the point where Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. Like this icy cool temperament that has plagued me from the outside finally found it's way into my unsuspecting heart. &. My, isn't it strangely satisfying! I feel like I could walk away from you and feel lighter.

These character swings are heightening. I swear I'm stable, yet these symptoms resemble schizophrenia. I'll be in tears in the next instance, probably guilt-ridden that I should even consider forgetting this friendship. Why am I refusing to remember the fact that my own pathetic natures have been burdens to my friends, my real friends.

Our 10 minute conversation was forced and dry, and for once, I just wanted to end it. And did.

I suppose I love you, still.
I will close my eyes, sleep, and wake up caring as usual, I presume. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.