Life ain't gonna get any better. You are.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

I know you.

A few things I'd like you to know that I know.

I know that today wasn't fantastic.
I know that you tried to look on the bright side, but it faded.
I know that for at least 8 minutes today you just wanted someone to counter your sighs.
I know that you brushed the thought that perhaps if your responsibilities didn't weigh so, you'd feel lighter.
I know that as you pulled out your wallet you overrode sensibility to keep that little bit in your wallet for a little longer.


I know, I felt the same.

I know, though, that you're worth much more than all you know.
& glad am I for you, because knowing you adds to the worth of my little day.

Lastly, I know that we should better tomorrow.
I know.
ps: I bought a dress today...I nearly bought three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old news

My photo
Lover of ink and all else misc.